Revolutionary Mental Health Care in Massachusetts
Help your patients find relief fast.
Why Choose Cambridge Biotherapies for Your Patients?
- At Cambridge Biotherapies, we know that as a provider you want to feel empowered when it comes to helping your patients heal.
- In order to do that, you need an experienced partner to collaborate with who can help you navigate alternative treatment options.
- The problem is traditional mental health treatments are often inadequate which makes you and your patient feel powerless and frustrated.
- We believe you should have access to the most effective, evidence-based and leading-edge mental health treatments.
- We understand how hard it is because for over 6 years we’ve collaborated with hundreds of providers to help them access treatments that work when nothing else has.
- With your help, we’re on a mission to provide revolutionary mental health care.
- Refer now, so you and your patient can stop feeling like you’ve run out of options, and instead discover a newfound sense of hope and optimism.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“As a psychologist and psychoanalyst, I’m so grateful to be able to rely on and collaborate with the clinicians at Cambridge Biotherapies in cases in which the interventions they provide can make such an extraordinary difference in patients’ lives.”
– Sarah Schoen, Ph.D.
Here’s How to Refer & Collaborate With Us
Fill out the brief form found at “Refer Now”. We’ll immediately send you an email, which you can forward to your patient (or their caregiver) for them to schedule a no-charge consultation with us.
We Meet With Your Patient
We will conduct a thorough psychiatric evaluation and design a customized treatment plan tailored to your patients specific needs which we will share with you.
Your patient’s care will be overseen by our highly qualified and carefully trained medical staff. We’ll monitor and adjust along the way, and proactively communicate progress and outcomes.
Need More Information Before Referring?
Register for a provider educational event, such as an online or on-site workshop, or a one-on-one meeting with our medical director so he can…
- Provide an overview of how we might collaborate.
- Get answers to questions you have on the “how and why” of these treatment options.
- Learn how we can best be of help.
We are here to be your partner, not to replace you in any way.
Treating These Mental Health Concerns
Effective, Proven Therapies to Help You on the Road to Recovery
Ketamine Infusion Therapy
Well-studied and fast-acting. Alleviates depression and anxiety in up to 70% of cases.
Ketamine Support Sessions
One on one support & goal-setting sessions to help you get the most out of ketamine infusions.
Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) combines preparation, medication (ketamine), and talk therapy.
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Medication-free, FDA-approved, effective, and largely side-effect free. Treatments over a 6 week period.
Based on the Stanford SAINT (SNT) studies, which demonstrated remission from depression in 90% of patients in 3-5 days.
Prescription & Medication Management
Ongoing medication prescription as a stand-alone service, or in combination with other treatments we provide.
Explore the latest in ketamine research: a groundbreaking compound showing promise for treatment-resistant depression and various neuropsychiatric conditions. Dive deeper into the science, benefits, and potential of this unique molecule.
Unearth the transformative potential of psilocybin research: a natural compound reshaping our understanding of mental health therapies. Explore the science, insights, and therapeutic horizons of this profound psychedelic.