Cambridge Biotherapies is open to treat patients throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We have adapted the daily functioning of our clinic to allow for maximum safety for our patients and staff by implementing the following:
- All people inside 6 Bigelow St must wear masks that cover their mouths and noses at all times.
- Frequent sterilization of common areas and high-touch surfaces, and the continued sanitation of shared treatment equipment between each patient.
- Dispersal of our waiting room system, and adding additional waiting areas to allow for maximum social distancing.
- Modifying our intake process to take place completely online and via telehealth.
- Offering a modified TMS treatment protocol that accommodates a shorter time span required to be physically present at the clinic.
- Posting signage that requires people to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Administering patient symptom questionnaires for each in-person appointment at the clinic.
- Encouraging patients and staff to stay home if they aren't feeling well, while carefully tracking and documenting the health of our staff.
If you have any questions about our response to COVID-19 as it relates to your prospective treatment at the clinic, please contact us.